Access to and use of the Friday/Monday website, online support group and online one-to-one counselling services are subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
How we use your data
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you but we may also use this information to help us to improve our services to you.
- You may withdraw your consent to be contacted at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday/Monday online support group and online one-to-one counselling
Friday/Monday online services consist of Friday/Monday online counselling and online group support. These services are provided by Terrence Higgins Trust (THT) in partnership with London Friend. Friday/Monday online services are based in the UK and subject to UK laws.
- Friday/Monday online support group is provided by Terrence Higgins Trust (THT) and the personal data you provide online will be used by THT for the provision of this service. THT is the Data Controller for the Friday/Monday online support group as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Friday/Monday online counselling is provided by London Friend and the personal data you provide online will be passed from THT to London Friend. London Friend is the Data Controller for the Friday/Monday online counselling service as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you request ‘online one-to-one counselling’ on the form your data will be shared with London Friend for them to provide this service.
- If you request ‘online support group’ but from the data you provide on the form and/or from the conversation you have with a THT member of staff it is deemed that online counselling may be more appropriate for your needs; then we will share your data with London Friend for the provision of this service.
- Both Friday/Monday one-to-one counselling and group support will take place via a free programme called Zoom, which allows confidential, encrypted voice and video communication. You will need to download a free app or a programme for your computer, or you can access it through a web browser, which also requires a small download. Be aware that you may be unable to use Zoom on a work computer if it does not allow you to install software.
- Access to both online counselling and group support are dependent on clients agreeing ground rules relating to use of the service and expected behaviours at the start of the service.
General terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of the Friday/Monday website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The materials on this site, such as documents, files, text and graphics, are protected by copyright, trade mark laws, design rights, database rights and other intellectual property rights, which are the property of Terrence Higgins Trust or a third party.
- You may print pages from this website for your personal use. You may also distribute pages to others provided you do not do so for profit. Any other use is strictly prohibited without our prior consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Terrence Higgins Trust, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for an injunction and/or damages and could in certain circumstances be a criminal offence.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
- Terrence Higgins Trust, its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of this website or any information, services or content on this website.
- In the first instance please contact us at email@example.com. If you do not feel the issue has been suitably resolved please contact our Complaints Manager. For more information please read our complaints policy.
Terrence Higgins Trust,
314-320 Grays Inn Road,
London WC1X 8DP
Terms and Conditions version 1.0 7/3/17. We may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page.